We believe we can offer our customers a wide range of prototyping services to help improve security intelligence in the world. These services help address homeland security and large-scale civil information systems that enhance city, county and state government services. We are able to take concept ideas off of napkins and transform them quickly for evaluation for the clients.
Here are some robots we have worked on:
- "Spike"- This concept was for non lethal ordinance issues for federal and local law enforcement agencies.
- "RCSS"- Partnered with Northrop Grumman Corporation a leading global security company clearing land mind.
- "Gladiator"- Concept robot that was prototyped for the United States Army to assist with surveillance.
Specialty Engineering Projects
We are small but yet effective prototype engineering shop. Engineering services include R&D product design, product development, tooling and fixturing design. From one off designs to small production runs. We do it all. Quick turn around is our specialty.
Here are some of examples:
- GreenLite Motors has hired Lux Performance for all the prototyping and fabrication work for this new concept vehicle. This program started in 2006 (http://essinova.com/video/show/236-GreenLite-Motors)
- Converting mini trucks from gas vehicles to hybrid eclectic for Cape-Ape Imports. Conducted the research and testing for components to make this conversion. We developed a “kit” for Cape-Ape Imports to offer customers to make this change. (http://www.minitrucks.tv/)